He said he might call this website, "Pravda".
The new complaint is the latest salvo in an ongoing legal battle between Tesla and the UAW, which has accused the company of utilizing a series of unlawful tactics to thwart unionising.
He continued by telling his followers that Tesla's negative headlines are due to journalists being "under constant pressure to get max clicks & earn advertising dollars" lest they lose their jobs.
'Tricky situation, as Tesla doesn't advertise, but fossil fuel companies & gas/diesel auto companies are among world's biggest advertisers'.
He tweeted: "Amazingly, the 'media is awesome" vote is declining, despite hundreds of articles attacking this very poll'. The company's autonomous driving option, Autopilot, can cost as much as $9,000 extra, and Tesla also intends to offer new options such as all-wheel drive as it ramps up production.
Last week, in response to a question about unions on Twitter, the Tesla CEO said that nothing is stopping the company from voting for the union.
On Wednesday afternoon, he shared with his almost 22 million followers a tweet linking to posts on the auto blog Electrek criticizing recent coverage of fatal Tesla crashes.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has drawn flak for reportedly threatening employees who wanted to join the United Auto Workers (UAW) union. "Our safety record is 2X better than when plant was UAW & everybody already gets healthcare".
The union says Musk violated the National Labor Relations Act, which prohibits employers from making threats or promises to workers to discourage them from joining unions. Earlier this month Musk stated that he was starting a candy company and later indicated that he was "super, super super" serious about the venture.
- Nipah virus wipes out Kerala family as another man dies
- Pluto Could Be Made Up Of A Billion Comets, Suggests New Study
- Trump Suggests North Korea Summit Could Still Happen
- Obesity is linked to 12 different cancers
- Joshua Holt of Utah released from Venezuela jail, Sen. Orrin Hatch says
- Los Angeles Lakers to work out LiAngelo Ball
- Boston Celtics stumble offensively in most costly road loss yet
- Facebook not to compensate users
- Suspects detonate IED in Canadian restaurant
- Daniel Ricciardo smashes Monaco lap record in practice