The average rate for a 30-year fixed mortgage climbed to 4.61 percent, the highest level since 2011, Freddie Mac said in a statement Thursday.
An advertisement for two-family homes is seen outside an oceanside community in the Rockaway area of the Queens borough of New York, September 16, 2015.Читайте также: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO THE Global Mini Display Sales MARKET: 2018
Through Wednesday, the rate averaged 4.61 percent, up six basis points over the prior week and the highest level since May 2011, Freddie reported. A week earlier, 30-year rates averaged 4.55 percent, the USA mortgage finance agency said.
"This is what happens when the economy is strong", Sam Khater, Freddie Mac's chief economist, told Bloomberg. "Not only are buyers facing higher borrowing costs, gas prices are now at four-year highs just as we enter the important peak home sales season". A five-year, adjustable-rate mortgage averaged 3.82 percent, up from 3.77 percent last week.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Hawaii's Kilauea volcano erupts, launching plume of ash
- Frontier Airlines restarts service to San Antonio from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- 'Eating fish twice a week may keep your heart healthy'
- Celtic slap massive price tag on star left-back Kieran Tierney
- Hartford police officer stabbed
- Batwoman Joins the Arrowverse in Next Major Crossover Event
- Blast in Nowshera
- Golan Heights residents in bomb shelters after rocket siren activated
- Children were on bus that crashed with truck
- Fortnite's first competitive mode is Solo Showdown