If you're a fan of racing games, chances are you've heard of Project Cars.
Little else is known about Project CARS GO, though it was confirmed the game will feature "a number of licensed cars" and "extensive customisation options" - the latter being an all-new feature for the Project CARS series. The mobile game that is in development is now titled Project CARS GO and it will have a host of licensed vehicles and deep customization. Neither Slightly Mad or Gamevil has disclosed any formal details about the mobile title's gameplay or even given any basic indication of how the racer will play. As for the "very soon" comment, we're going to have to take Bell's word on that as nobody has shared an official release date or release window.
It's unlikely that the mobile version of Project Cars will be as realistic as the PC or console games, but it will be interesting to see how the end product turns out.
Project CARS hangs its hat on being a faithful simulation of racing across all types of vehicles and conditions.
- Indore, Bhopal, Chandigarh emerge as top 3 Cleanest Cities in 'Swacchta survey'
- Manto Teaser: Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Rebellious Writer In Fierce Battle Against The Society
- Federal Agency Investigates Tesla Crash; Driver Says Car Was On Autopilot
- On May, 24 DXC Technology Company (DXC) Analysts See $2.20 EPS
- Stock Grabbing Investor's Attention: Lexington Realty Trust (LXP)
- Police in Windsor Are Seizing Homeless People's Belongings Before the Royal Wedding
- Kirstjen Nielsen Denies She Threatened To Resign After Trump Scolding
- Square's Dorsey is sure of cryptocurrency's future, just not sure which one
- Watch the Villains Take Over in New Lego The Incredibles Trailer
- Idaho Inches Closer To Electing The Nation's First Native American Governor