For more information about The Crew 2, please visit thecrewgame.com and follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/thecrewgame/ and on Twitter at twitter.com/thecrewgame using hashtag #TheCrew2.
Ubisoft has announced that the closed beta phase for The Crew 2 will begin on May 31st.
The Crew 2 will also be getting Deluxe, Gold, and Motor Editions alongside the regular version of the game as well as a season pass with plenty of goodies to go with it. Players will be able to try out the game's Fast-Fav feature, which allows them to instantly transform their vehicle depending on the terrain. You can sign up for access on your platform of choice via the official website, and it looks like us PC players will need to hop in via Uplay when the time comes. Finally, all closed beta participants will unlock an exclusive in-game leather jacket for use in the final game.
Ubisoft's next open world title is taking players across America, as Ivory Tower prepares their next racing game for release next month. As of May 31, 2018, gamers will be able to partake in the closed beta on the PS4, Xbox One, or PC. With a wide variety of cars, bikes, boats, and planes, compete in a wide range of driving disciplines.
- Copart (CPRT) Set to Announce Quarterly Earnings on Tuesday
- Has It: Chapter 2 Found its Eddie Kaspbrak?
- Man charged with vandalizing Israeli flag on Parkway
- As Envirostar INC (EVI) Valuation Rose, Shareholder Bard Associates INC Decreased Holding
- Watch the Villains Take Over in New Lego The Incredibles Trailer
- Boy recovering from shark bite off SC coast
- Mikey Garcia explains why he doesn't believe Vasyl Lomachenko is a phenomenon
- Google honors painter Tamara de Lempicka with new Doodle
- Do Institutional Investors Hate PDL Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ:PDLI)?
- High Expectations For Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ:GRPN), But Is There Upside?