A man who was reportedly stabbed in the stomach during a fight tried to seek help at a nearby primary school.
Police said the man had gotten into a fight with another man at a home and fled after being injured.
Police say the injured man ran along Fifty Road ran to the school carpark and waited for police to arrive.
He was taken by St John Ambulance to Rockingham General Hospital under priority one conditions, with multiple lacerations to his abdomen.
A spokeswoman said he was stable when he was transported.
The same man has been taken to hospital to treat his injuries, while the other man is now in police custody and helping with inquiries.
- Where Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Stands on Analytical Review Chart?
- IShares China Large-Cap ETF (FXI) Rises 1.62% for May 16
- OnePlus 6 India launch in Mumbai at 3 PM today
- Microsoft (MSFT) Received a $117.00 Target Price by Goldman Sachs Analysts
- Ripple Launches Xpring Incubator for Businesses Using its XRP Services
- ABC Promotes 'Roseanne' and Product Placement Before Ad Buyers
- Single vehicle accident near Coaldale claims three
- National Salvation Army Week kicks off at Abilene branch
- FDA approves first non-opioid drug to treat opioid withdrawal symptoms
- ARENA provides funding to seed 'solar gardens' for apartment dwellers, renters