The President PML-N Shahbaz Sharif will presided over the meeting.
The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Thursday rejected petitions seeking initiation of treason proceedings against former prime minister Nawaz Sharif for his controversial statement on Mumbai attacks.
Earlier, the PM chaired a meeting of the federal cabinet.
The prime minister also said that they will never let their land be used against any other country.
"Unlike other party matters, Shehbaz has little control on the PML-N's social media cell mainly because it is directly controlled by Maryam Nawaz, who did not want the posts critical of the NSC declaration to be removed from the PML-N's official accounts on social media", the insider said.
Sources said that an 11-point agenda covering the country's security and economy was discussed in the meeting.
Abbasi explained that the statement in question is not standalone but part of an interview.
Justice Shams Mahmood Mirza on Wednesday reserved the verdict regarding maintainability of the petitions filed by General Secretary Pakistan Awami Tehreek Khurram Nawaz Gandapur and another by Chairman Pakistan Zindabad Party Aftab Virk Advocate.
Parliamentary Party will also meet in Islamabad today.
In Wednesday's meeting, Abbasi had directed PML-N parliamentary party members to ensure their presence in the National Assembly session when the budget will be presented for approval.
However, no such motion was passed during the meeting.
Sources said that the members of both the Houses of the Parliament will participate in the PTI's Parliamentary Party's session.
Shehbaz Sharif, who is also the chief minister of Punjab, was appointed the party's president after the disqualification of his brother Nawaz Sharif.
- SLAYED BY SAUSAGE DOGS: Dachshunds maul woman to death
- Customer Care Business Analytics Market 2018 to 2023
- Maurizio Sarri in talks over new Napoli deal
- Farm Bill May Have Enough Votes in House for Passage
- DJ Khaled is the top nominee for the BET Awards with 6
- OnePlus 6 India launch in Mumbai at 3 PM today
- Judge Rules in Favor of Oakland Coal Project
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS) EPS Estimated At $-0.14 as of June, 7
- Global 3D Printing Software Market Analysis 2018 Rhinoceros, 3DS, Max, FreeCAD
- Attorneys General Fight Trump Administration About Family Planning Services