Sense8, created by Lana and Lilly Wachowski and J. Michael Straczynski, follows a group of strangers - or rather, a "cluster" - mentally and emotionally connected from around the globe. Fans have let their displeasure be known with Netflix's handling of the series, which will return to the platform to wrap things up in a two-hour series finale this June.
Almost a year after Netflix announced a two-hour series finale to Netflix's "Sense8," fans are finally getting a glimpse of what's to come as a new trailer has been released ahead of the special.
It's the first time Netflix have radically responded to fan criticism, so it'll be interesting to see whether response to the finale could keep the show afloat a little while longer. Starring Aml Ameen, Doona Bae, Jamie Clayton, Tina Desai, Tuppence Middleton, Max Riemelt, Miguel Ángel Silvestre, Brian J. Smith, and Toby Onwumere, the show ran for 23 episodes before its cancellation. So if you're one of said collective, log onto Netflix on June 8 to experience one final adventure with the sensates.
- Jets WR Robby Anderson has resisting arrest charges dropped
- Nairobi Speaker confirms Sonko's letter on deputy governor nominee, it's Miguna
- Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ:STLD) Lifted to "Buy" at ValuEngine
- Missouri Auditor Galloway Probing Greitens' Use of Public Money for Defense
- Hawaii's Kilauea volcano erupts, launching plume of ash
- Man charged with aggravated murder in young son's death
- Make a note of Analyst's Recommendations: Groupon, Inc. (GRPN), Schlumberger Limited (SLB)
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN) Issues Revenue Results
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' showrunner to leave show after sex harassment allegations
- German newspaper publishes anti-Semitic cartoon of Netanyahu