Following on from the weird PlayStation 4 update 5.53-01, Sony has tonight released update 5.55 which is a little bit bigger than usual weighing in at 460MB. Yet, the patch notes are as compact as usual, hinting to unspecified improvements to the system performance.
It doesn't seem to mention much aside from improving software performance which has now replaced the stability updates.
Let us know if you have noticed any changes after installing this new firmware update.
Is the PS4 the most stable console of all time?
- Walmart's United States e-commerce growth rebounds in Q1
- Late passenger tries to break into plane, gets arrested at airport
- Ranieri set to exit French soccer's Nantes
- Najib lawyer: No charges, police took personal items including bags
- Ford Everest also gets new look and engine
- Labourer trapped in drain pipe in Cuttack, rescue operation is on
- 81-year-old woman found safe after missing for days
- Microsoft nabs part of the intelligence community cloud market in new deal
- Ford Sync 3 gets support for Waze
- JC Penney (JCP) Falls on Q1 Loss, Sales Decline & View Cut