It was reported that Karan Johar backed out after Prabhas demanded a whopping Rs 20 crore for his Bollywood debut. Prabhas is now busy shooting for ' Saaho' and this is the reason he refused the offer. The upcoming flick is expected to keep him busy for the next 8-9 months, and that is why he chose not to give a nod to KJo, as per reports. While Anushka is a top-notch talent and one of the highest paid actresses in the industry, Prabhas is now one of the most sought-after leading men and getting paid big bucks thanks to his starring role in Bahubali franchise. However, reports claim that Prabhas demanded a high remuneration which made it hard for the makers to cast him in the project.
The shooting for Saaho is now going on in Abu Dhabi. Prabhas will take part in risky action sequences in the latest schedule. "He will be seen in a completely different avatar and has even cut his hair short after years of doing the two period films", Pune Mirror quoted a source as saying. The film also features Jackie Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Mandira Bedi, Mahesh Manjrekar and Chunky Pandey.
- Duterte orders lifting of total deployment ban in Kuwait
- Future Apple iPhones To Feature Fast Chargers In The Box
- Egypt Admonishes Hamas Leader Over Gaza Riots
- Now, RJD to stake claim to form govt in Bihar
- Tips for sunscreen shopping you need to know before heading outside
- Another transgender woman is murder in Dallas
- Just How Positive is Macquarie on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ:TRIP) Following Their Upgrade?
- Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) Climbs 12.22% For the Week
- National Home Builder Confidence Index Climbs to 70 in May
- Samsung S7 and S7 Edge facing issue over Oreo update