The game will be getting a digital release in the U.S. with some kind of collector's edition in Japan.
Further news was revealed about the game later today, with Nintendo announcing a release date: August 9th. The remaster will feature fully functional motion controls, and touch screen controls, which are absent from the Xbox/PlayStation versions. Originally released on the PlayStation 2 on April 20, 2006, Okami is set in a Japanese folklore version of Nippon beset by demons and an encroaching darkness.
Play as the Shinto sun goddess Amaterasu in the form of a white wolf as you travel through a world that's now even more stunning than a decade ago. So much so that it got ported onto Xbox One, PC, and the PS4 only just past year, causing Switch fans to wonder when their turn would come. Since its release, the game has been ported to several other systems including the Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3 and, with the recent release of Okami HD, the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
- SC asks realty firm JAL to deposit Rs 1000 crore
- Prison where Josh Holt is being held captive reportedly under attack
- Bobby Deol is now Body Deol: Salman Khan
- Evansville Man Goes on Neighborhood Shooting Spree, Killing One
- Church plans dialogue with Nicaragua's gov't
- Big Update On The WWE RAW & SmackDown TV Deals
- Notley to push ahead with bill cutting off oil to BC
- Here's how Raazi actor Vicky Kaushal will celebrate his 30th birthday
- Alexander-Arnold learned of World Cup call-up from Klopp
- Hedman, Lightning beat Caps to cut East final deficit to 2-1