Special counsel Robert Mueller has subpoenaed a social media expertwho advised Roger Stone during the 2016 presidential campaign, Reuters reports.
"I am aware of no evidence whatsoever of collusion by the Russian state or anyone in the Trump campaign", Stone told Congressional investigators.
But the development that Mueller's team continues to circle in around Stone, another person in Trump's inner circle during the campaign, goes to show that the investigation is far from over, despite many Republicans' statements that Mueller should conclude the probe as soon as possible.
The subpoenas issued to Sullivan reportedly require the social media consultant to appear before a grand jury on May 18 in Washington, D.C., and to "bring documents, objects, and electronically stored information", the details of which were not publicly disclosed.
Sullivan now works for the social media firm Cyphoon.com, according to Reuters. Sullivan heads the social media firm Cyphoon.com, and Stone supposedly hired him to help with strategy for a pro-Trump political action committee established by Stone.
Lawyers representing Jason Sullivan - who describes himself as "Chief Social Media Strategist directly to Roger J Stone Jr." during the 2016 presidential election - were served with the subpoenas late last week.
- EAEU, Iran sign provisional deal to create free trade zone
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Box Art Leaks Ahead Of Reveal
- Saudi Arabia ready to increase oil production if sanctions against Iran
- Didi Chuxing adds safety measures after passenger murder
- IEA trims demand outlook for oil amid rising prices
- Youtube will start crediting musicians properly in their videos
- Today programme loses 65000 listeners as audience tunes out
- Meghan Markle's Dad Thomas Markle Is Alert and Out of Surgery
- PUBG Mobile v0.5.0 update adds desert map, new unlocks, and more
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (NYSE:SRC) Growth Story in Full Force