Motorola has announced its new budget smartphone Moto 1S in China. The company also confirmed to launch the Moto G6 and G6 Play in India in the coming weeks.
The Motorola Moto 1s is a dual SIMsmartphone. It is priced at 1499 Yuan (approx $235 / Rs 16,000) in China and is already on sale.
The Mot o1s has a 5.7-inch display with a modern 18:9 aspect ratio offering FHD+ 2160 x 1080px IPS LCD display, protected by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass on the front as well as on the back of the smartphone.
Under the hood, the smartphone runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-core chipset, which is based on 14nm FinFET technology. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Moto 1S comes with 12 mega pixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and a secondary 5 mega pixel camera. It also has 8 megapixels front camera. The device comes with P2i water-repellent nano-coating.
Connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, Global Positioning System and USB Type-C. The device is backed by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery and supports Turbo Charge. It measures 154.50 x 72.30 x 8.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams. It comes in Blue and Gold colors.
- Samsung S7 and S7 Edge facing issue over Oreo update
- Ford Sync 3 gets support for Waze
- OnePlus 6 Seen Passing Bend, Burn, and Scratch Tests Following Its Debut
- Just How Positive is Macquarie on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ:TRIP) Following Their Upgrade?
- Tips for sunscreen shopping you need to know before heading outside
- National Home Builder Confidence Index Climbs to 70 in May
- Egypt Admonishes Hamas Leader Over Gaza Riots
- Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul exchange jerseys
- Complete squad for Women's IPL exhibition match
- PS4 Firmware Update Version 5.55 Is Live