A group of militants attacked an army patrol in a dense forest area in Jammu and Kashmir's Tral sub-district this morning, official sources said here.
Reports said that the militants fired upon a patrolling party of the army's 42 Rashtriya Rifles in Shikargah forest area of Tral before escaping from there.
Soon after the attack, the additional reinforcement was rushed to the area and the whole area has been cordoned off to nab the attackers. More details are awaited. Yesterday, terrorists hurled a grenade at a police station in Pulwama's Rajpora.
Police said terrorists in the afternoon opened indiscriminate fire at their vehicle at Pazalpora area of Bejbhera in South Kashmir's Anantnag district.
- Study Shows Exercise Doesn't Delay Decline In People With Dementia
- Brokers Set Expectations for National Oilwell Varco's Q1 2018 Earnings (NYSE:NOV)
- Families of Waffle House shooting victims meet with hero James Shaw Jr
- Arsenal close to completing first summer signing in £35 million deal
- Tyson Foods Units Buy Rendering, Blending Assets For $850M
- Karnataka Governor : His Bio & His Strong Connect With Modi
- Blake Swihart's Agent Asks Team to Trade Catcher
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: Top-four finish is 'fantastic achievement'
- Okami HD will paint its way to Switch this August
- CME to gauge interest for ether futures but commodity/security classification looms