Ever since Meghan and Prince Harry annouced their engagement, the bride-to-be has faced enough flak from her family, including her half sister, half brother and sister-in-law have all appeared on national television to criticise the American TV actress calling her names and claiming that she is a disgusting person. When Markle and Prince Harry announced they would be getting married at the church on May 19 at noon, a spokesperson for the royal family, shared, "Windsor is a very special place for Prince Harry, and he and Ms. Markle have regularly spent time there during the previous year", before adding, "They are delighted that the lovely grounds of Windsor Castle will be where they begin their lives as a married couple". But what, exactly, makes it special?
Hounded by the paparazzi, Markle's father has been caught up in the complex and often bitter relationship between Britain's royals and the media ahead of Saturday's ceremony at Windsor Castle in southeast England.
For one, St. George's Chapel dates back all the way to the 14th century when King Edward III established it. When Queen Elizabeth II took the throne in the 50s, "Windsor" was the last name used by most family members.
And the Rocket Man is set to perform once more as it's been reported that he's been asked to sing at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding. The good news is that her father is out of surgery and reportedly doing well.
Pictures of the 73-year-old appeared in a number of British newspapers, which later emerged to be staged, prompting him to drop out of the wedding, telling TMZ he did not want to "embarrass the royal family or his daughter". "And I am proud of them.They are fabulous human beings", he said.
This apart, 200 guests excluding the Queen and Prince Philip will gather at The Frogmore House-an English country house set up in the 17 century-for the informal reception later in the evening.
In addition, Harry's goddaughter, 3-year-old Miss Florence van Cutsem, daughter of Alice van Cutsem and Major Nicholas van Cutsem, will be a bridesmaid as will Meghan's goddaughters, Miss Remi Litt, 6, and her sister Rylan, 7, the daughters of LA-based brand curator, Benita Litt, who is one of the bride's best friends. I would love to be at the wedding to see them because I think they are happy.
- IEA trims demand outlook for oil amid rising prices
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (NYSE:SRC) Growth Story in Full Force
- Youtube will start crediting musicians properly in their videos
- Trevor Bauer strikes out 10, Indians beat Tigers, 6-0
- Canadian Solar gross margin dips to 10% despite increase in module price
- China launches rocket developed by private company
- Brandon Graham Has Ankle Surgery, Could Miss Workouts
- PUBG Mobile v0.5.0 update adds desert map, new unlocks, and more
- NHS outsourcing 'put patients at risk'
- Delhi will be world's most populous city by 2028, says UN report