Harry, 33, Queen Elizabeth's grandson and the sixth-in-line to the British throne, and Meghan Markle, 36, will marry on Saturday at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle, in a ceremony set to attract huge attention around the world.
As she takes her first steps down the aisle, copycat designers will be working on replica versions of the gown.
With the mother and daughter being so close, it's hardly surprising that Doria has a special role on the day, set to stay with Meghan in Windsor the night before the wedding and then ride in the vehicle to the church with her.
At the other end of the journey will be Meghan, eagerly awaiting her mother's arrival after two days of personal turmoil.
When sworn to secrecy, it can be...
He had expressed enthusiasm in walking his daughter Markle down the aisle this Saturday, amidst family drama, but the health complication made that impossible.
In the latest update to the will-he-won't-he saga, the 73-year-old has now told TMZ that he definitely won't be there to witness Meghan tying the knot with the most eligible bachelor around, and he also "revealed" the reason he thinks he suffered a heart attack. According to Vanity Fair, Markle is still hoping that her dad will change his mind, but her father told TMZ he hasn't heard from her.
Meghan Markle's half-sister, Samantha, tweeted Monday that she is to blame for the photo debacle.
The bride-to-be's parents are divorced and while Harry has been pictured with her mother Doria Ragland, 61, there had been speculation about the relationship with Mr Markle, a former lighting director for TV soaps and sitcoms.
She has been quoted as saying: "The blood, sweat and tears this man who came from so little in a small town of Pennsylvania, where Christmas stockings were filled with oranges, and dinners were potatoes and Spam invested in my future so that I could grow up to have so much".
One tribute to Diana is her favourite flower, white roses, being featured in Meghan's floral arrangements. But through it all, Prince Harry has been a shoulder to lean on.
It appears some extended family members are seeking the spotlight.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry issued a list of guidelines to their guests.
- Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool deserved 'crazy ride' to final
- Boulder Gun Ban Includes Assault Weapons, Bump Stocks, Large Magazines
- Judge Rules in Favor of Oakland Coal Project
- Pregnant Broadway actress loses baby after NYC vehicle crash killed her daughter
- Attorneys General Fight Trump Administration About Family Planning Services
- Micronutrient Fertilizers Market 2018- Market Analysis By Applications, By Type(Chelated, Non-chelated )
- A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO THE Global Power Infrastructure MARKET: 2018
- Fargo And Bismarck Entities Selected To Manufacture Medical Marijuana
- The Structure Of The 2018-2025 Shower Oil Report on Global and United States Market 2018-2025: An Extensive Report
- Shehbaz chairs maiden parliamentary party meeting; PM in attendance