"It is a conspiracy to destroy the constitution made by Baba Saheb Ambedkar".
BSP Supremo Mayawati today "advised" the Congress party to learn its lessons from the situation in Karnataka and not try to use any and every trick in the book to deride its opponents, especially if they are in the "secular" camp.
The political temparatures are soaring high in Bengaluru after Karnataka assembly elections result. "Since they (BJP) came to power they have been misusing government machinery, thereby attacking democracy", said Dalit leader, while addressing a press conference.
BSP chief Mayawati played the role of kingmaker as soon as Karnataka assembly poll results and projections indicated a hung verdict.
New Delhi:As the BJP managed to form a government in Karnataka despite all the impediments, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Thursday said the BJP is making a mockery of the Constitution.
The BJP has emerged as the single largest party in the southern state winning 104 seats, but is short of a simple majority. However, the TMC leader made a phone call to JD (S) leader and former Prime Minister HD Devegowda to congratulate him on party's performance in Assembly elections and hoped it would form the government with Congress.
Yeddyurappa was administered the oath alone, hours after the Supreme Court refused to stay his swearing-in.
The court said that the the outcome of the swearing in would be subject to the outcome of the petition filed by the Congress and JD (S).
- Adomah confident about Aston Villa Premier League promotion ahead of Fulham decider
- Cleveland Browns, Baker Mayfield to be featured on HBO's 'Hard Knocks'
- Kajol's Eela produced by Ajay Devgn to release on September 14, 2018
- Same party in Karnataka and Centre: BJP changes long standing trend
- Guatemala moves its embassy to Jerusalem
- 'SNL' Cast Member Claims Trump Faked A Bizarre Phone Call During Rehearsals
- San Francisco nurses demonstrate at hospital renamed after Mark Zuckerberg
- Oil briefly hit $80 for the first time since 2014
- Pit Bulls Kill Elderly Woman In Mississippi
- Obese? Have higher risk of turning smoker!