According to TMZ, the 26-year-old rapper (born Malcolm McCormick) was driving two passengers when his 2016 G-Wagon hit and knocked over a power pole, and they all fled the scene.
Mac's bail is set at $15,000 and he is apparently still behind bars at the moment.
When police arrived at the scene, they ran the plates on Mac's auto, which led them to his address. An eyewitness called the cops and told them which direction Mac and his buddies had gone. Upon arrival, the police were able to receive Miller's address from his plates and arrested him. He confessed to drunk driving and fleeing the scene.
Fun fact: Police said that "He was the most polite and nice intoxicated person we've ever seen". According to sources, Mac was still locked up at the time the article was published.
- Mohamed Salah: Liverpool forward's boots become museum exhibit
- Shashank Manohar secures second term as ICC chairman
- NASA satellite snaps adorable Earth portrait on way to Mars
- Obese? Have higher risk of turning smoker!
- Colonel martyred, three terrorists killed in Balochistan operation
- Founders Edition GTX 1180 reportedly set to launch in July
- Ravi Teja Nela Ticket Movie Official Trailer Out
- Kim Kardashian's Appetite Suppressant Ad 'Mistakenly' Deleted by Instagram Following Backlash
- Police release witness accounts in Vegas shooting massacre
- European Union takes 6 member states to court over air quality