The 26-year-old Brazil worldwide has netted 27 goals for Liverpool in all competitions so far this campaign and was recently rewarded with a new long-term contract. It was impressive. I was impressed myself, to be honest. But, of course, it was football of the highest quality.
Midfielder Emre Can - who hasn't played for his club since injuring his back in Liverpool's 5-0 win over Watford in March - was included in the party which flew out to Marbella on Wednesday for a four-day training camp.
"We have two games now starting with a game on Sunday (against Brighton)".
"If we're fortunate enough to be able to win it, it will be a very emotional moment for me and the whole team".
"And then in Rome... the two underdogs playing each other in the semi-finals". The number of goals we scored is simply insane. That's really [crazy], because we aren't Barcelona, we aren't Real Madrid or Bayern Munich. "They have a good team, a good coach and we are expected it to be a very hard game but we'll be prepared".
The UEFA has selected the Olympic stadium to host the 2018 Champions League final in September 2016.
Salah has enjoyed massive exploits during the ongoing season on personal level after he finished the Premier League season being the top goalscorer with 32 goals, breaking the record for number of goals in a single campaign during the Premier League era. To summarise, it's been a insane ride.
Liverpool FC are seeking their first major trophy since Klopp took over at Anfield as Brendan Rodgers' successor back in the autumn of 2015.
- Unemployment rate climbs to 5.6 per cent in April
- What Osinbajo has done about herdsmen killing of Christians in Nigeria
- Is NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE) a Long Term Growth Play?
- Hedman, Lightning beat Caps to cut East final deficit to 2-1
- Parametrica Management Ltd Purchase $395000 Holding in Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ)
- National Weather Service: 2 tornadoes touched down in CT
- Boston Partners Sells 191500 Shares of US Bancorp (USB)
- Watch J. Cole's Interview with Angie Martinez
- Okami HD will paint its way to Switch this August
- Budget 2018: Better lives for children a focus of Budget 2018