Cuttack: A worker got trapped inside a pipe at the pump house of the Tulasipur police colony under Bidanasi police limits here Thursday morning.
As per the pumping station authorities since the pipeline was only 2.
5 feet in width, Pranakrushna pushed further inside the pipe line for several feet, remained trapped inside the pipeline and failed to come out of the pipe line.
It is alleged that the pumping station officials had accidentally switched on the pump when he was in cleaning the pipe.
On being informed about the mishap, Fire personnel and ODRAF team rushed to the spot and initiated rescued operation which continued for around six hours amid scorching heat wave.
Sources said Muduli, who is a staff of the pumping station, had gone inside a tank to clear a blockage in the pipe. Besides, he was being supplied with oxygen to sustain inside the pipe.
The rescue operation was carried out in presence of Collector Sushant Mohapatra and Cuttack city Congress President Mohd Moquim.
- Ultrasound Abortion Bill Vetoed By Governor Mark Dayton
- The Lord Of The Rings TV Show Could Feature A Young Aragorn
- Ed Curnow suspended after AFL appeal upheld, brother Charlie free to play
- The House That Jack Built trailer, cast and reviews
- Apple Pay now supports Monzo to help you spend with your iPhone
- Woman held over murder of Nigerian attaché in Sudan
- Man critical after two men stabbed in Dublin
- 100 points: Guardiola salutes incredible City
- Enbridge Energy Management (EEQ) Earns Daily Media Impact Score of 0.22
- Mueller Subpoenas Roger Stone's One-Time Social Media Aide