The audience will certainly look forward for their favorite artistes receive awards and stellar performances, there are some interesting facts and stats that audience will lap up.
The 2018 Billboard Music Awards will be aired live on NBC on Sunday.
Ariana Grande, BTS and Camila Cabello are taking to the stage on the night, as well as Icon Janet.
BST is the first ever K-pop group nominated for a category at the BBMAs "twice". This will be the band's second appearance at the event, past their win previous year for the same title.
Kendrick Lamar, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran are the top 3 nominees dominating this year's award show racked up with 15 nominations each.
One of her most precious Michael Jackson memories: "I was 16 and in between my first two records".
'I could have easily been like, "Hey, listen, I want to do this type of tour, which is let's go so creative or let's go so over the top", which tours are doing or is a big thing, which is creating the visuals, LED screens, lighting, ' he explained.
Kelly Clarkson is set to host the evening, and some star-studded names will be performing. Certainly, would be worth a watch.
This year celebrates the 60th Anniversary of the Billboard Hot 100 Chart which has been honoring music's hottest artists since 1958. It's a moment of celebration, and the event is going to be one grand show.
Whether it's a clan or solo track, Drake has made it 162 times in the Billboard Top 100 list.
Her seventh studio album, "Beautiful Trauma", is certified platinum, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's 200 Chart and debuted at No. 1 in 10 other countries, on Billboard's Top Album Sales Chart and Digital Albums Chart.
And, taking to Instagram, Michael Jackson's sister shared a sweet message for fans, ahead of the awards this weekend.
- FedEx CEO Says Blockchain Will Revolutionize Industry
- Million Nigerians Lost Jobs Under Buhari - Moghalu
- Former Plateau Governor, Jang Arraigned, Remanded in Jos Prison
- Nissan launches Energy Solar service and products
- Irrfan Khan makes his Twitter comeback
- Guatemala moves its embassy to Jerusalem
- San Francisco nurses demonstrate at hospital renamed after Mark Zuckerberg
- 5-Star, League want $296 bil. in Italian debt to be forgiven
- Amazon Go Expanding To Chicago, San Francisco
- Tidal accused of missing royalty payments to labels