Notable actor Irrfan Khan has been away from the world of movies for over two months now. Amidst health issues, the versatile actor returned to Twitter nearly after two months. It also marks Bollywood debut of Malayalam actor Dulquer Salmaan, who is a popular actor in the Malayalam film industry.
He wrote: "Beginnings have the innocence that experience can't buy". Two karwaans.... Mine and the movie!
After seeing Irrfan's warm gesture on the social media platform, actor DQ Salmaan replied: "So happy to see you back sir!" Couldn't have asked for a better beginning than with you! From his millions of fans to B'Town celebs, everyone has been praying for Irrfan's speedy recovery. Just like Dulquer, many fans of the National Award winning star has wished for his recovery and has showered him with best wishes. Meanwhile, since March 2018, the actor had not taken to his social media until last night. Learning that I have been diagnosed with neuro-endocrine tumour as of now has admittedly been hard but the love and strength of those around me and that I found within has brought me hope. The actor had written,"Sometimes you wake up with a jolt with life shaking you up".
At the time that he started his treatment, Irrfan had posted on a philosophical note, "God speaks to each of us as he makes us, then walks with us silently out of the night".
Coming back to Karwaan, the first look poster of the film was revealed a couple of days ago with a new release date as August 10. A film with his Piku co-star Deepika Padukone is in the pipeline but has been shelved until Irrfan is ready to begin the shoot.
- Canada condemns opening of Crimean bridge by Russian Federation
- Duterte orders lifting of total deployment ban in Kuwait
- Ben Simmons Named Finalist For NBA Rookie Of The Year
- Just How Positive is Macquarie on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ:TRIP) Following Their Upgrade?
- Jose Mourinho's clear out of Louis van Gaal's Man United almost complete
- Sunny Leone smoulders in sexy photoshoot in lingerie. See pics
- OnePlus 6 Seen Passing Bend, Burn, and Scratch Tests Following Its Debut
- National Home Builder Confidence Index Climbs to 70 in May
- Optus lifts full-year profit 2.8% to $817m
- 01:25Pop and Lock: California Robber Breaks Out Dance Moves During Heist