That's because instead of just going with USB-C, Apple has supposedly designed a USB-C to Lightning cable that, paired with a new USB-C iPhone charger, will significantly increase the iPhone's wired charging speeds. However as far as iPhone users are concerned, Apple only introduced fast charging to its iPhones a year ago, but even then it wasn't exactly a straightforward process where users could expect it right out of the box.
More than a season and a half Apple developers have lost to finally start producing these gadgets, which will be equipped with the new iPhone. Now appeared the first image of the original fast charging for iPhone, which will be equipped with subsequent modifications. The leaked renders suggest that the Cupertino company is planning to offer a USB-C to Lightning cable in the box of the upcoming handsets to enable a fast charging out of the box. The charger has an European plug and a USB Type-C input.
The information about the new charger is claimed to be obtained from a source inside the production line. The inclusion of fast charger has been standard practice for Android manufacturers since the adoption of fast charging.
However that is expected to change this year where according to the rumors, Apple will be introducing a new fast charger that will be bundled with their iPhones.
- JC Penney (JCP) Falls on Q1 Loss, Sales Decline & View Cut
- Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) Climbs 12.22% For the Week
- 81-year-old woman found safe after missing for days
- Varanasi flyover tragedy: Warnings ignored, FIR against UPBC officials
- Sheriff: Ex-husband kills 5, injures 1 in North Texas home shooting
- Ford Everest also gets new look and engine
- $2.21 EPS Expected for The JM Smucker Company (SJM)
- Golfer's wife blamed mother-in-law for attack in 911 call
- PS4 Firmware Update Version 5.55 Is Live
- Talking on mobile while driving not offence: Kerala HC