Frontier also offers nonstop flights from Omaha to Austin, Texas; Denver; Las Vegas; Orlando, Florida; and Philadelphia. American Airlines offers nonstop service to Charlotte.
At its peak a year ago, Frontier offered as many as 19 destinations from Cleveland, including service to Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego.
The airline launched five new flights last fall, and five others last month.
To celebrate the new service, the airline is offering an introductory fare starting at $59 one way.
The Omaha flights will begin on August 12 and be offered three times per week - on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. For ticket information, visit the airline's website.
"These new destinations will entice people who weren't already traveling to consider summer travel plans, and offers yet more options for business travelers", said Russ Handy, aviation director for the City of San Antonio.
United Airlines is increasing nonstop service between Newark Liberty International Airport and 15 destinations, including Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
Frontier flies to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on almost 300 daily flights. The flights mark Air Canada's return to Sacramento International Airport after a decade away, and continue a string of flight announcements to new cities for the fast-growing local airport.
The new San Antonio service starts August 13 and will run Mondays and Fridays only.
- School bus and dump truck collide on I-80 in New Jersey
- Mac Miller Arrested for Alleged DUI
- Simultaneous Polls 'Desirable', 'Achievable': EC to Law Commission
- Raymond James & Associates Lowers Holdings in Intrexon (NYSE:XON)
- Republicans ignore Paul Ryan, sign onto effort to force a DACA vote
- Mohamed Salah: Liverpool forward's boots become museum exhibit
- Blast in Nowshera
- Congress, RJD for Karna model in Goa, Manipur and Bihar
- Justice (retd) CS Karnan launches political party
- Brush fire in Catskills destroys 27 buildings at bungalow colonies