In most cases, drivers need to have access to a smartphone and some type of docking system for them to be able to look at the directions and notifications displayed on the phone.
For owners of Ford SYNC 3-equipped vehicles, the company says it allows easier access to features including finding efficient traffic routes, locating cheaper fuel prices and reporting traffic accidents.
The process of making Waze visible on the car's screen is as simple as they come. Unlike traditional navigation services, Waze app lets users find quick traffic route, as well as provides real-time traffic updates direct from its users worldwide.
The projection works with Ford vehicles that are Sync 3-equipped. "They'll also benefit from the best routes and most accurate ETAs, thanks to our global community of drivers on the go who update the map in real-time - helping our mission to one day eliminate traffic". Users can notify others of accidents, hazards, or route changes that they might not know about otherwise.
Caveat: Waze/Sync integration is now only available for Apple iPhone users; you need iOS 11.3 or later, as well as the Waze app (duh) and Sync 3 software version 3.0 or greater. All that is required is connecting the iPhone to the USB port of the vehicle and have the app projected onto the screen. Please visit ford.com for a complete set of instructions.
- Ultrasound Abortion Bill Vetoed By Governor Mark Dayton
- European Union takes six countries to court over air pollution
- The Lord Of The Rings TV Show Could Feature A Young Aragorn
- Late passenger tries to break into plane, gets arrested at airport
- Golfer's wife blamed mother-in-law for attack in 911 call
- United Kingdom digital technology sector still outpacing the rest of the economy
- Microsoft nabs part of the intelligence community cloud market in new deal
- Ranieri set to exit French soccer's Nantes
- Una iPhone X Tesla, te costará 4.587 dólares - English
- Enbridge Energy Management (EEQ) Earns Daily Media Impact Score of 0.22