"With the sanctions the Americans are to impose, you can't do business in Iran if you also have business in the USA, and we have that on a large scale", Skou told Reuters in an interview following the firm's first-quarter report.
Germany has joined its European allies in reaffirming support for the Iran nuclear deal in defiance of the United States that pulled out of the landmark agreement last week.
Canceling nuclear deal between world powers and Iran would be wrong, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said in German Parliament on May 16.
French President Emmanuel Macron said that nuclear deal with Iran should be supplemented and it is necessary to continue negotiations, including on missile program. He also vowed to reinstate the sanctions against Iran that were lifted as a result of the agreement.
Meanwhile, Tehran is looking for guarantees from Europe that the deal can continue without the United States and warned it could restart its nuclear programme if talks fail.
Despite pressure from Washington, Macron insisted European countries are committed to the deal with Iran. Trump promised to reintroduce the old sanctions and launch new ones. "We know it's a hard task but we are determined to do that", Mogherini said, adding, "We've started to work to put in place measures that help ensuring that this happens".
Before visiting Europe, Zarif first traveled to China and later Russian Federation, the two other signatory nations that have supported the JCPOA, on the first leg of his diplomatic mission.
European Union leaders meeting in Sofia have backed a "united" approach to keeping the deal alive after US President Donald Trump pulled out and reimposed sanctions, complaining the accord did nothing to stop Iran's ballistic missile programme or interference in Middle East conflicts.
"I don't know the exact timing details, but I am certain that we're also going to shut down (in Iran)", Skou said.
Russian President Vladimir Putin will also host Merkel on Friday to discuss, among other issues, the Iran deal.
- US Senate Votes To Halt FCC's Net Neutrality Decision
- The House That Jack Built trailer, cast and reviews
- Hyundai Kona N with 247-hp might happen
- Woman held over murder of Nigerian attaché in Sudan
- Youtube will start crediting musicians properly in their videos
- The Lord Of The Rings TV Show Could Feature A Young Aragorn
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (NYSE:SRC) Growth Story in Full Force
- Charteris, Francis and Adams ruled out of Wales tour
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Box Art Leaks Ahead Of Reveal
- Apple Pay now supports Monzo to help you spend with your iPhone