Superstar Nigerian singers, Davido and Tiwa Savage have been announced as part of the nominees for the 2018 BET Awards.
The I'm the One hitmaker has scored nominations for Best Male Hip Hop Artist, Album of the Year for Grateful, Video of the Year, Coca-Cola Viewers' Choice and Best Collaboration for Wild Thoughts, featuring Rihanna and Bryson Tiller. The We The Best honcho leads the pack with six nominations, and Migos and SZA as well.
Ghana's Sarkodie and Stonebwoy who previously won the prestigious award as 2012 and 2015 Best International Act Africa winners respectively couldn't get any nomination this year but United Kingdom (UK) based Ghanaian rapper Stormzy made it.
Hit the flip to see the full nomination listing.
The blockbuster is also nominated for Best Movie along with Girls Trip and Wrinkle in Time, among other films.
The Williams sisters, Venus and Serena are both nominees for Sportswoman of the Year while LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, and Kevin Durant take on new age athletes Stephen Curry and Odell Beckham Jr. for Sportsman of the Year.
The 2018 BET Awards, organised by the Black Entertainment Television (BET) network, will air live on 24 June (18) from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
- OnePlus 6 India launch in Mumbai at 3 PM today
- Where Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Stands on Analytical Review Chart?
- Listen to Kevin Gates' New EP "Chained to the City"
- Pliskova gets robbed against Sakkari! Halep dismantles Osaka — WTA Rome
- Stab victim runs into Perth primary school for help
- Harry Styles is making a sitcom about his life in One Direction
- Bakersfield man dies in Visalia vehicle crash
- SLAYED BY SAUSAGE DOGS: Dachshunds maul woman to death
- Chelsea Ladies win Women's Super League title against Bristol City
- ARENA provides funding to seed 'solar gardens' for apartment dwellers, renters