The plan is to launch Crucible Labs on May 29th along with Faction Rallies improvements and Exotic Armor sandbox changes.
Also coming, on May 29 if the schedule holds, is something called Crucible Labs, which sounds an very bad lot like a public test server. Through Crucible Labs, you'll be able to offer feedback on PvP stuff that Bungie has in the works, which the developer will then fold into its final iterations.
Elsewhere, Bungie has other goodies lined up for Destiny 2, with the "Solstice of Heroes" Seasonal Event scheduled for July, with "sweet rewards" for Guardians to earn while celebrating accomplishments, and "Year 1 Triumphs" also arriving in the same month. Update 1.2.1 will include a new feature meant to give you a peek behind the scenes and a louder voice in our creative process. In addition, the Crucible Labs feature will be coming to provide players a chance to have an impact on upcoming Crucible features. We'll be delivering the Prestige modes you've been waiting for, bringing back Bounties, providing quality of life fixes, and more. For today, with it making an appearance on the Roadmap, I wanted to give you a preview of our goals.
Keep the Bungie Blog in your cross-hairs for more insights on all these developing features. You can take a look at the road in detail at the image below.
- Former Plateau Governor, Jang Arraigned, Remanded in Jos Prison
- MSU to pay out $500 million to Nasser victims
- Now, RJD to stake claim to form govt in Bihar
- Jose Mourinho's clear out of Louis van Gaal's Man United almost complete
- Prabhas Turns Down Karan Johar Again!?
- Target Corporation (TGT) Analysts See $1.38 EPS on May, 23
- Caesars Windsor and union reach tentative deal overnight
- World Health Organization releases first-ever 'Essential Diagnostics List' to reduce premature deaths
- Canada condemns opening of Crimean bridge by Russian Federation
- Moto G6 Launched in China as "Moto 1S" Phone; Price $235