Chrissy Teigen has given birth to a baby boy.
Her son, with singer John Legend, will be a baby brother to Luna Stephens-Legend and Teigen's first child together.
Venting her frustration on Twitter, she shared: "Happy pregnant Chrissy is gone. meet OVER IT Chrissy".
The couple have been open about their struggles with infertility and IVF, welcoming Luna via IVF and a year ago Teigen underwent a frozen embryo transfer to fall pregnant again with their second child. "Wanna hold my boy let's do thisssssss (sic)", she tweeted earlier this month. "And I will say, I'm not even anxious about it for this time - because I know what to expect at least".
However, the couple have also been concerned about how well their daughter Luna, two, would adapt to having a sibling.
The model, TV host and cookbook author said it previously took multiple rounds of IVF to conceive Luna and has spoken openly about experiencing postpartum depression.
- Concho Resources Inc Stock in 2017 Q4 Driven by Institutional Investors
- Bithumb a 'Primary Target' in South Korea's Crypto Exchanges Probe
- National Salvation Army Week kicks off at Abilene branch
- IShares China Large-Cap ETF (FXI) Rises 1.62% for May 16
- Where Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Stands on Analytical Review Chart?
- Harry Styles is making a sitcom about his life in One Direction
- Single vehicle accident near Coaldale claims three
- Listen to Kevin Gates' New EP "Chained to the City"
- FDA approves first non-opioid drug to treat opioid withdrawal symptoms
- Ripple Launches Xpring Incubator for Businesses Using its XRP Services