Eni Aluko has announced that she will be leaving Chelsea Ladies "with a heavy heart" following the final game of the Women's Super League season this weekend.
Chances came and went for the visitors before half-time, and they were almost made to pay when Farrow forced an excellent save with the break approaching.
They spent much of the game against Bristol City just one goal ahead, before Jonna Andersson slotted in a late second goal in the 88th minute to secure victory for the Blues.
Ji still had time to strike the bar for the visitors, before the celebrations began at full-time on the back of the Blues' fourth win in a row.
The striker helped them land the Women's FA Cup and Women's Super League titles.
Aluko, 31, has not been a consistent starter for Emma Hayes' team and will now move on. Aluko also won the domestic double with Chelsea in 2015, when she was the team's player of the year, and was described by the club as one of the great players in their history.
- Where Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Stands on Analytical Review Chart?
- SLAYED BY SAUSAGE DOGS: Dachshunds maul woman to death
- See the Xbox Adaptive Controller in Action
- Aduana Stars Starting XI Against Raja Casablanca — CAF Confederation Cup
- OnePlus 6 India launch in Mumbai at 3 PM today
- Stab victim runs into Perth primary school for help
- ABC Promotes 'Roseanne' and Product Placement Before Ad Buyers
- Listen to Kevin Gates' New EP "Chained to the City"
- Casey up for National Basketball Association top coach honours, VanVleet sixth man nominee
- Bank of America (BAC) Position Increased by Wealthstreet Investment Advisors LLC