While Indian stars Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Kangana Ranaut have returned home after sizzling at the red carpet of the ongoing Cannes Film Festival, Pakistani actress Mahira Khan is surely making heads turn with her choice of attires.
Mahira slayed the red carpet look like a boss in a black floor-sweeping gown by Alberta Ferretti and paired it with jewellery by Chopard. She shared the platform with her worldwide stars such as Bollywood diva Sonam Kapoor and Hollywood's Jane Fonda.
She also attended a a talk organised by L'Oreal, the brand she was representing, and shared a picture of herself listening intently to supermodel Doutzen Kroes.
Mahira wrote on Instagram: "Have had awesome conversations over the last two days, this being the most empowering. Listening to other women talk about their journeys. the success and vulnerabilities that come along the way", Mahira wrote on Instagram. She is L'Oreal Paris Pakistan's spokesperson for Hair Care.
Mahira also shared another summery picture by the seafront.
The Victoria's Secret supermodel commented on the picture saying, "It was nice to meet you".
Mahira has been sharing her different looks from the festival and we love her in each one of them.
Mahira has been spelling grace and elegance during her appearances at Cannes. Needless to say, Mahira is winning in life!
Have something to add to the story?
- Single largest party in Karnataka will form govt: BJP National VP
- Families of Waffle House shooting victims meet with hero James Shaw Jr
- Honda Dio with new features launched at Rs. 51292
- Commerce Bank Has $2.92 Million Holdings in Corning Inc. (GLW)
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: Top-four finish is 'fantastic achievement'
- Karnataka Governor : His Bio & His Strong Connect With Modi
- Blake Swihart's Agent Asks Team to Trade Catcher
- Okami HD will paint its way to Switch this August
- Boston Partners Sells 191500 Shares of US Bancorp (USB)
- Watch J. Cole's Interview with Angie Martinez