Now it had 119,405 shares held by the institutional investor. On Tuesday, March 27 J.P. Morgan downgraded Canadian Solar Inc. About 454,998 shares traded. 13% are bullish. With $19 highest and $15 lowest PT Canadian Solar Inc has $17.14 average PT or 3.13% above the current ($16.62) price. Canadian Solar posted earnings of ($0.10) per share in the same quarter last year, which suggests a positive year-over-year growth rate of 480%.
The company reported a gross profit in the first quarter of 2018 of US$143.9 million, compared US$218.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2017 and US$91.4 million in the first quarter of 2017. Comparatively, Canadian Solar has a beta of 2.66, meaning that its stock price is 166% more volatile than the S&P 500. (NASDAQ:CSIQ) news were published by: Nasdaq.com which released: "I've Got My Eye On Solar, And You Should, Too..." on May 08, 2018, also Prnewswire.com with their article: "Canadian Solar Commissions a 35MWp Open Access Solar Project in India" published on May 15, 2018, Prnewswire.com published: "Canadian Solar Expands Solar Project Development to South Korea" on May 14, 2018.
Canadian Solar Inc.is a solar power company.
Total analysts of 8 have positions in Canadian Solar Inc (NASDAQ:CSIQ) as follows: 1 rated it a "Buy", 3 with "Sell" and 4 with "Hold".
Hanwha Q Cells (NASDAQ: HQCL) and Canadian Solar (NASDAQ:CSIQ) are both small-cap oils/energy companies, but which is the superior stock?
Canadian Solar expects to ship solar module of 1.50-1.60 GW, including approximately 100 MW of shipments to the company's utility-scale, solar power projects in second quarter 2018. (NASDAQ:CSIQ) rating. J.P. Morgan has "Sell" rating and $15.0 target. On Friday, December 15 the rating was downgraded by Axiom Capital to "Hold". The firm earned "Underweight" rating on Tuesday, March 27 by JP Morgan. ValuEngine upgraded shares of Canadian Solar from a "buy" rating to a "strong-buy" rating in a research note on Monday, March 19th. The stock rating was maintained by Cowen & Co with "Hold" on Monday, December 11. The stock rating was upgraded by JP Morgan to "Neutral" on Thursday, February 1.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our daily email newsletter.
- Klopp welcomes Liverpool's 'crazy ride' to Champions League final
- Singing the blues: Study of pop music finds rise in sadness
- General Mills (GIS) Holdings Raised by Morgan Dempsey Capital Management LLC
- 'Ride of Silence' honors cyclists killed or injured by motorists
- Short Interest in Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) Increases By 47.9%
- 4 simple ways to prevent, control high blood pressure
- Phogat sisters dropped from national camp for 'indiscipline'
- Enterprise Products (EPD) Cut to Sell at ValuEngine
- Atletico Madrid's Europa League win gives Ligue 1 sides Champions League boost
- Trevor Bauer strikes out 10, Indians beat Tigers, 6-0