Below, you'll find the window the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Community Reveal Event livestream will air from.
The previous cycle involved several reveals across June/July/August, followed by the full release of the game in November.
Players who have been hotly anticipating the latest Call of Duty game will be stoked to hear that Activision and Treyarch are finally ready to reveal their latest FPS experience.
Call of Duty website Charlie Intel spotted the leak in an advertisement and posted what it looked like.
With just a few hours to go before Activision is set to formally unveil Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, what appears to be the game's box art has leaked online.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 launches on October 12th for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Enterprise Products (EPD) Cut to Sell at ValuEngine
- General Mills (GIS) Holdings Raised by Morgan Dempsey Capital Management LLC
- Ocado Announces Partnership With Kroger In The US
- Short Interest in Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) Increases By 47.9%
- Trevor Bauer strikes out 10, Indians beat Tigers, 6-0
- Analytical Preview of Southwestern Energy Company (SWN)
- Dead In Multi-Vehicle Collision On Hwy 880
- Singing the blues: Study of pop music finds rise in sadness
- Action 'Doom Patrol' Series In The Works At DC Streaming Service
- Dear Walmart-Flipkart, we need some answers from you