Several high-profile races are being decided in today's election, including governor, lieutenant governor and several legislative seats.
With about 40% of the state's precincts reporting, the Republican race for governor is a three-way contest, with Lieutenant Governor Brad Little jumping to an early lead over Congressman Raul Labrador and Boise developer and physician Tommy Ahlquist.
EastIdahoNews.com is tracking all of the results that are changing by the minute.
"I didn't win this race by Democrats alone". His opponents included former Lt. Gov. and former Attorney General David Leroy, first-time candidate Michael Snyder and state Reps.
Ahlquist issued a statement congratulating Little on the "hard-fought race" and thanking his campaign supporters shortly after the race was called by AP.
The incoming governor will take over a state experiencing tremendous growth in residents and low unemployment.
"It is an honor folks".
Fulcher said in a February interview that he has a collaborative style, stemming from his time in the state Legislature. "We're here because we have the same faith".
He will face Democrat Cristina McNeil in the November general election.
You must be a registered party member to vote on the Republican primary ballot. Prior to joining the state Senate, he had worked as a businessman in Idaho's burgeoning technology industry. Bob Nonini and Marv Hagedorn. Tony Potts and Rep. Jeff Thompson of Idaho Falls and House Education Chair Julie VanOrden of Pingree - and others lost in close races, including Reps.
- Symphony Will Play Tribute Concert Celebrating Prince's Legacy
- Maryland governor signs bill banning conversion therapy for LGBT minors
- Ant and Dec together again after three-car smash
- Bangladesh SC grants bail to ex-PM Khaleda Zia in graft case
- Royal Wedding: Meghan to stay at 'debaucherous' birthplace of the Profumo affair
- Centre announces ceasefire in J&K
- 8 killed, dozens injured as bomb explosion hits funeral near Iraq's Baghdad
- Decision on KM Joseph deferred
- Taylor Swift Granted Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
- Phoenix gets 5th franchise in new Alliance football league