Backstreet's back alright. The hitmaking boy band returns with "Don't Go Breaking My Heart", which dropped in the early hours of Thursday (May 17) through a new deal with RCA Records. "I geeked out over the piano and synths". Great verse, hook and melodies.
"It was the first time I felt what it was like to have that weird feeling in your stomach and those thoughts in your head that make you insane ... when you just can't let go of that thought of somebody". They will likely be adding the new single to the setlist of their Larger Than Life show in Las Vegas when it resumes this July. The new song is accompanied with a music video showing the aged Backstreet Boys dance like 20 years ago. "It feels like we're just getting started".
"Don't Go Breaking My Heart" - now available on all digital platforms - was written by Stephen Wrabel (Ellie Goulding) and produced by Stuart Crichton (Kesha) and Jamie Hartman (James Bay). Watch the "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" clip below. This could be one of the biggest comebacks in music in 2018.
- Judge Rules in Favor of Oakland Coal Project
- Maurizio Sarri in talks over new Napoli deal
- Australia's Santos gets $10.36 bln takeover offer from Harbour Energy
- Where Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Stands on Analytical Review Chart?
- Stab victim runs into Perth primary school for help
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) SVP John J. Huston Sells 16079 Shares
- Customer Care Business Analytics Market 2018 to 2023
- Pliskova gets robbed against Sakkari! Halep dismantles Osaka — WTA Rome
- DJ Khaled is the top nominee for the BET Awards with 6
- See the Xbox Adaptive Controller in Action