The e-commerce giant said that the concept aims to cut queue times and change the grocery market with its "just walk out" technology.
Upon entering the store, customers will have to sign into the Amazon Go app and link it to their debit or credit card.
As previously reported, Amazon launched its cashier-less Go store in its home town Seattle previous year and indicated that it planned to expand to more locations in the future.
Job postings on Amazon Jobs for Amazon store managers Chicago and San Francisco say that the responsibility will include creating a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning, and fun.
While there are no cashiers on these stores, there are plenty of human employees who are responsible for restocking shelves, checking ID for wines and working security.
The store openings come as Amazon tries to grow its grocery business.
A year ago the Seattle-based business purchased grocery giant Whole Foods in the United States to supercharge its efforts in the category, but it appears the Go concept is being kept separate from that investment.
- Million Nigerians Lost Jobs Under Buhari - Moghalu
- MSU to pay out $500 million to Nasser victims
- Guatemala moves its embassy to Jerusalem
- Duterte orders lifting of total deployment ban in Kuwait
- Karan Patel announces 'Diwali Dhamaka' in the coolest pregnancy post ever
- Cleveland Browns, Baker Mayfield to be featured on HBO's 'Hard Knocks'
- Jose Mourinho's clear out of Louis van Gaal's Man United almost complete
- AC Milan encourage Man Utd boss Mourinho to firm up Bonucci interest
- Prabhas Turns Down Karan Johar Again!?
- Irrfan Khan makes his Twitter comeback