The Liverpool full-back grew up finding out clips of Ronaldo and YouTube and believes he is able to do battle with the Real Madrid famous person. He's a young lad playing for a big club where you're always under pressure.
"You've just got to focus on the game and if he's a direct opponent you have to see what the strengths and weaknesses are and use them to your advantage".
"I think I'm always willing to learn and listen to the coaches and the manager and listen to the advice of the players in the team as well, so whenever I get the advice I try to take it on board and just try to help myself get better".
"Hopefully there will be many more appearances to come".
"I was about six and Liverpool had a community summer camp", said the Liverpool wonderkid, as per the BBC.
"You have to admit he's an unbelievable player and he's done exceptional things in the game".
'Come Could 26 we'll be seeking to cease him and the remainder of Actual Madrid'.
Alexander-Arnold was presented with the young players' Golden Samba - a prestigious fans' award - as the Liverpool team completed a lap of appreciation around the Anfield pitch following the win over Brighton.
The 19-year-old admits it will be a pleasure to share the field with a star he once watched online as as a child.
'There's a lot of trust there in the club at the moment and I'm feeling the trust.
"To get the chance to, especially 11 times, is an honour and I love doing it and hopefully I'll get the chance in the final".
- Ravi Teja Nela Ticket Movie Official Trailer Out
- HHS Reportedly Considers Housing Immigrant Children On Military Bases
- Palestinian ambassador to United States recalled
- Raymond James & Associates Lowers Holdings in Intrexon (NYSE:XON)
- United States stocks close higher on strong earnings
- AT&T and Verizon will carry the RED Hydrogen One
- European Union takes 6 member states to court over air quality
- Shashank Manohar secures second term as ICC chairman
- Acacia Communications (NASDAQ:ACIA) Shares Bought by Guggenheim Capital LLC
- CenturyLink (CTL) Given Daily Coverage Optimism Score of 0.15