"We have watched few games of Aduana including their last game against Fosa Juniors and we are prepared for them", Garrido told Oyerepa FM.
Ghana's sole contender in the CAF Confederations Cup, Aduana Stars, on Wednesday put up a spirited fight to secure a 3-3 with Raja Club of Morocco in their Group A match played at the Nana Agymang Badu Park in Ghana.The Ghanaian representatives fought hard to share the spoils with the North Africans, who nearly stole the show at Nana Agyemang Badu Park.
Both teams are yet to record a win in the competition as the visitors failed to pick all three points at home against visiting AS Vita of DR Congo.
The loss in Abidjan has left Aduana with no point, while Raja, was held to a goalless draw game by visiting AS VITA of Congo in Casablanca, have a point in the group now led by the Ivorian side.
Aduana Stars are hoping to re-ignite their CAF Confederation Cup campaign and buck a recent trend of Ghanaian failure in continental club competitions when they face Raja Casablanca on Wednesday.
"We are playing as Aduana Stars but we are representing Ghana in the competition", he added.
"I mentioned that we had no business losing that game looking at the chances we managed to create".
Though he will not say if there will be changes to the starting line up against ASEC, Coach Abubakar says whoever gets to start will be ready for the game and carry out the mission, and is predicting a fast, high pressing game, as he reckons Raja will play the typical North African style, but they will counter their moves and ensure they take charge of the game right from the start.
"We are not anxious".
On his part, midfielder Elvis Opoku who is an integral member of the current Aduana squad added that anything short of victory "will make our dream of emerging tops at the end of the Group stage very hard".
"At this point, it is a win that matters and that is what we need to do, not the number of goals".
Meanwhile, AS Vita will host ASEC in the other Group a match in Kinshasa also on Wednesday.
- Congo's health ministry says doses of Ebola vaccine arrive
- Boston Partners Sells 191500 Shares of US Bancorp (USB)
- Bithumb a 'Primary Target' in South Korea's Crypto Exchanges Probe
- Karnataka Governor : His Bio & His Strong Connect With Modi
- 'Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists' Picked Up To Series At Freeform
- Captrust Financial Advisors Purchases New Stake in Merck & Co. (NYSE:MRK)
- Longtime SEC Commissioner Mike Slive Has Passed Away
- Militants Fired Upon 42 RR Patrolling Party In J-k's Tral
- Kidman to supply lithium hydroxide to Tesla
- Single largest party in Karnataka will form govt: BJP National VP