The "Usage insights" feature is expected to show the time a user spends on Instagram each day as well as their overall usage across an extended period. Instagram initially said that it had nothing to announce at this point in time but the Facebook-owned company's CEO has now confirmed that Instagram is indeed developing this Usage Insights feature to give users a more in-depth look at their Instagram usage statistics. By showing users how much time they spend on Instagram, the social networking service might risk prompting people to spend less time on the app.
We don't want to know FFS.. "I take that responsibility seriously".
Systrom did not specify if the feature will show the total time someone spends on the app, or whether these figures will be broken down further by day, week, or month.
With Instagram well on its way to a billion monthly active users, there's a whole lot of people spending a whole lot of time on the popular app. A 2017 study released by analytics firm Flurry showed the average USA user spends five hours a day on their device, a 20 percent year-over-year increase.
- John Abraham Joins Nikkhil Adavani's Next Film On Batla House Encounter
- Planned Parenthood and ACLU Sue to Block Iowa's Harsh Anti-Abortion Bill
- Rupee falls by 7 paise against United States dollars
- Arteta favourite to land Arsenal job
- Portia De Rossi on why she quit acting
- Market Trajectory Of Global Broadcast Lenses : Forecast Period 2018
- Ford resuming F-150, Super Duty production on Monday
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle reveal bridesmaids, page boys for royal wedding
- Australia batsman David Warner to play club cricket during ball-tampering ban
- Tulsa mom 'upset' with children stabbed daughter up to 70 times