An aircraft and ground crews have scoured an area outside Halifax for an 81-year-old woman who was last seen at her vehicle on Tuesday after it ran into trouble.
Burgess is described as white, with short white hair and RCMP say she has mobility issues.
An extensive air and ground search had been launched Wednesday morning for the missing woman in Nova Scotia's Musquodoboit Valley.
The pair slept in their vehicle on Monday night and the man told police he ventured out on Tuesday to search for help.
Though the family member found residents willing to help, he couldn't find his way back to the vehicle and Burgess, so a massive search was launched which wrapped up Wednesday night.
The group was not able to find the vehicle, or Burgess, and contacted police around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The 83-year-old man was checked at the hospital and released.
They also said the man had been walking for hours before he was found on Murchyville Road, so figuring out which roads to search was a challenge. RCMP say Burgess was found conscious and alert in her van on Wednesday night and was brought out of the woods.
- JC Penney (JCP) Falls on Q1 Loss, Sales Decline & View Cut
- Golfer's wife blamed mother-in-law for attack in 911 call
- Labourer trapped in drain pipe in Cuttack, rescue operation is on
- United Kingdom digital technology sector still outpacing the rest of the economy
- Ranieri set to exit French soccer's Nantes
- The House That Jack Built trailer, cast and reviews
- Pakistan tests first metro train in Lahore under CPEC
- Una iPhone X Tesla, te costará 4.587 dólares - English
- Varanasi flyover tragedy: Warnings ignored, FIR against UPBC officials
- Apple Pay now supports Monzo to help you spend with your iPhone