Security cameras captured the man break-dancing after successfully entering a locked office building.
In a weird but hysterical video, a Fresno California burglary suspect can be seen "popping and locking" it in a series of dance moves while robbing a business.
Police say David Seale illegally accessed a business in the Fresno area several times using copied keys.
CCTVSlipper-Tossing Store Owner Fights off Armed Robber
Speaking to local TV station KSEE, Lieutenant Joe Gomez of the Fresno department remarked that after watching the footage he just thought that it was "really hysterical".
Officials also added that Seale used a set of keys to enter the building in Fresno several times.
But seale has since been arrested.
- Sheriff: Ex-husband kills 5, injures 1 in North Texas home shooting
- Complete squad for Women's IPL exhibition match
- Moto G6 Launched in China as "Moto 1S" Phone; Price $235
- Samsung S7 and S7 Edge facing issue over Oreo update
- National Home Builder Confidence Index Climbs to 70 in May
- Tips for sunscreen shopping you need to know before heading outside
- Now, RJD to stake claim to form govt in Bihar
- Jean Todt tips Ferrari to drop Formula 1 quit threat
- Ford Everest also gets new look and engine
- Optus lifts full-year profit 2.8% to $817m