ESPN 700 radio in Salt Lake City is reporting that Kentucky has agreed to a two-game series with Utah.
Utah will play the Wildcats at Rupp Arena in Lexington in 2018, but Kentucky will not be coming to the Huntsman Center in return.
Then the Runnin' Utes will meet Kentucky at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas the following year.
A Utah basketball spokesman said an official announcement will be made by the school soon. Along with its impending visit to Lexington, the Runnin' Utes are now scheduled to face Missouri on the road, Tulsa at home, rival BYU in the Beehive Classic and participate in the 2018 Wooden Legacy tournament in Anaheim, Calif., scheduled for November 22, 23 and 25. The Utes are joined in that field by Fresno State, Grand Canyon, Hawaii, LaSalle, Miami, Northwestern and Seton Hall.
The second annual Beehive Classic at Vivint Arena pits Utah against BYU on December 8.
The Utes finished this past season with a record of 23-12, advancing to the NIT championship agme.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic NOT Named in Final Lineup
- Clues to Identify Price Direction: Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG)
- BT overhauls consumer business with bid to combine mobile and broadband
- OIC to meet in Istanbul Friday to mull Israel violence
- Nationalise the railways: East Coast train line entering public control
- Goldman-backed startup to launch dollar-based token
- Tencent blows past estimates as WeChat, games drive growth
- 'Black Panther' Star Chadwick Boseman Gives "Wakanda Forever" Salute At Howard Graduation
- Mircrosoft's Low-Cost Tablet to Rival Apple
- Mira Rajput Reveals Her Weird Phase