The video was shot by a student in Ocala who was upset by what was happening. 'Whether it is a raccoon or (another animal) you just don't torture an animal and kill it like that'.
The FFWCC released the following statement on the matter: "The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation is looking into an incident that occurred at Forest High School in Marion County involving a raccoon". The raccoons did not drown easily, the student said.
'When the raccoon would try to pop its head up they held water hoses in its face to drown it, ' she added. "And that's how they killed the second one".
But the mother of the student who filmed the incident remains unconvinced that the raccoons were handled in the appropriate manner. She said her child came home in tears and was yelling and angry over what happened to the animals. It made me sick to my stomach. "It made me sick to my stomach", said the mother, who asked to remain anonymous. "It's awful. It still does make me sick to my stomach", she said, according to Channel9.
"Why is he not fighting?" one person in the video says as the raccoon sits in the trap in the trash can filled almost to the brim with water.
'We must focus on all of the extremely positive and life changing things that this man has done for people'.
An agriculture teacher at a Florida high school has been removed from the classroom as school officials investigate whether he drowned raccoons in front of students. Until our investigation is complete, I can not share further details. "The district is determining the status of the teacher at this moment", a spokesperson said.
"We obtained statements that the trainer drowned a number of animals in entrance of scholars, and with scholar participation, as a result of the animals had been nuisance animals to the [agriculture] program on the college", Marion County Faculty District spokesman Kevin Christian informed the Star-Banner. The raccoon drownings took place at Forest High School in Ocala, Florida.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Fee launched an investigation after dad and mom notified the company, in line with FOX51. FWC Officers are investigating to see the legality of the issue that occurred. "They should have trapped the animal and had somebody take them and relocate the animals", the mother said.
- Australia investigates Google data harvesting from Android phones
- Facebook rolls out Stories archive and voice posts, starting in India
- Kim Kardashian Slammed For "Promoting Eating Disorders" By Endorsing Appetite Suppressant
- Video Shows JR Smith's Dirty Foul On Al Horford
- Mindy Kaling, Riz Ahmed want in on Ms Marvel movie
- OIC to meet in Istanbul Friday to mull Israel violence
- Spurs must be courageous and back Mauricio Pochettino or risk losing him
- Mark Waugh criticises India's 'selfish' day-night test refusal
- Labour market robust as jobless rate falls to 4.3%
- "Vivo X21i with 6.28" AMOLED Display & Helio P60 SoC Goes Official