Rumors about Pokemon Switch are running rampant, and if Rogers is correct, fans should expect news any day now.
It's been a long time since the launch of the hybrid console by Nintendo.
"After all, it was Nintendo who released Pokemon Go Plus, a bluetooth wearable device, developed by Nintendo's Platform Technology Division, that allows players to enjoy the game without looking at their smartphone". Apparently the games will be a remake of Pokemon Yellow, with Pikachu as the starter in one game and Eevee as the starter in the other.
The games will be called Pokemon Lets go Pikachu/Eevee. She recently shared some information on the reveal timing and release window for Pokemon Switch.
To add more fuel to the fire, Nintendo and Game Freak have also been dropping some subtle clues that may point towards this leak being legitimate.
Rogers claims Pokemon will be influenced, in some way, by Pokemon GO, as she notes the "name" and "branding" of the game might be a shock to some.
"As we wait for an announcement on the upcoming Pokemon title, which will be revealed before the end of this month, think about what Pokemon Go might mean for the future of the Pokemon series. How could Switch benefit from Pokémon Go's success, and how could Pokemon Go benefit from Switch's success?" a post on Roger's blog reads. Could it be like the 3DS version of Pokemon except on the Switch?
- Eight-Year-Old Girl Indecently Assaulted In Sydney Home Invasion
- Hazard warns Chelsea chiefs: We must buy good players
- Honor 10 Launched: Everything you need to know
- Minnesota Lynx Waive NRHEG's Wagner
- Digital Door Lock Market 2018 to 2023
- Schlumberger (SLB) Position Increased by Jacobs & Co. CA
- Amazon Prime members to get extra discount at Whole Foods
- Thibaut Courtois snubs Antonio Conte in FA Cup final admission
- Yogi Adityanath receives Nepal pilgrims in Ayodhya
- SPDR MSCI EMU ETF (EURO) Plunged 0.16% on May 15