Shahid Kapoor recently announced the pregnancy of his wife Mira Rajput Kapoor in the cutest way possible through social media. Since then, the star wife has been spotted with a little baby bump by the paparazzi.
Mira is now in her second trimester and it is her that face where jeans do not fit her and that is also one of the reason that she is seen in comfy dresses.
Apart from the morning sickness and mood swings one of the biggest woes of pregnant ladies is not being able to fit into their clothes and Mira, who's currently in her second trimester, is going through the same phase as of now. Here's what she posted: Shahid and Mira tied the knot on 7th July 2015 in a private ceremony and were blessed with a baby girl Misha on 26 August 2016. In July previous year, Mira Rajput was asked about joining work and if there's a timeline she's looking at when she told mid-day: "No, because I am going to have another baby, and then decide". It reads, "That weird phase when your jeans don't fit but your maternity jeans are too big" Like imagine that feeling when you just don't get your size of jeans anywhere!
The couple was seen coming outside of a restaurant in the city where they were snapped.
Rajput Kapoor rolled up the sleeves of her dress for the summer night date, and wore it with diamond earrings, a studded brown cross-body bag and black flats.
Meanwhile, the doting husband Shahid is ensuring that Mira remains in a happy frame of mind. On some pictures, Shahid and Mira can be seen walking out hand in hand, while in another Shahid assists her as she gets into the auto. Mira said she wanted to put it out on Instagram and I thought the photograph was really cute. I love being at home, I love being a mother to my child, I wouldn't want to spend one hour a day with my child and rush off to work, why did I have her?
The comment was criticised with many women commenting that just because they were away at work, it didn't mean that they cared for their children any less.
- Tencent blows past estimates as WeChat, games drive growth
- John Travolta shows off dance moves onstage with 50 Cent
- Nationalise the railways: East Coast train line entering public control
- Government to spend £400m on removing risky tower block cladding
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic NOT Named in Final Lineup
- MSCI unveils 234 Chinese stocks for key index
- Celtics push LeBron, Cavs into 0-2 hole
- 'Black Panther' Star Chadwick Boseman Gives "Wakanda Forever" Salute At Howard Graduation
- (TRI) To Go Ex-Dividend on May 16th
- In Cannes, Spike Lee lambasts Trump over Charlottesville