"That's what Manchester City have been this season, they have been consistent".
United finished second place in the just concluded Premier League this season.
Manchester United will look to end the Premier League campaign on a positive note when they take on Watford at Old Trafford this afternoon. It is added that an agreement could be reached when their respective seasons come to a close, though the deal is likely to cost in upwards of £50m. It has been like that since we have been here.
Manchester United fans were pretty surprised when the club announced the departure of Rui Faria last week. It is a cup game. "That's part of being on the staff, to work with the manager to try to get what's best for the club, support as best I can".
Speaking post-match after the win against Watford, Mourinho provided injury updates on Martial and also Lukaku amid fears both could miss the FA Cup final.
Manchester United could reportedly get their hands on Juventus defender Alex Sandro when their season comes a close.
A subsequent two-game ban ruled him out of the Super Cup against Real Madrid in August.
"You have to feel the fire inside of you, the hunger you want to show on the pitch and this is something neither me or the coach can bring to the players", he said, as quoted by Sky Sports.
The 26-year-old further added, "I really don't think we're far away".
"You are disappointed but at the same time, you understand". This was the final chance to cut the cloth clean.
Courtois said: "It is not about the manager".
Some have always been waiting for this and have come to terms with selling him, but some are still angry to see such a talented player be wasted by Mourinho. We will probably be told who is playing about an hour or 90 minutes before the team is made public. Breakfast is optional but at 11 or 12 there will be a team meeting. You are hoping you are playing, hoping you are starting. "We can't just let the FA Cup final pass". "I'm kind of more excited about the future then looking back and being sad that it's over". That was five or six years ago.
"I expected to, to be honest". It is exciting. It is an FA Cup final.
In order to close the gap to their "noisy neighbours", Neville believes that Manchester United's current squad is lacking characters to drag them through such games - games they should have won.
- 'Click It or Ticket' seat-belt enforcement campaign underway
- New Volvo S60 Won't Offer Diesel Engine
- Emilia Clarke On The 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Director Shake-Up
- Meghan Markle's dad's role in wedding in question after paparazzi scandal
- Google investigated by Australian regulator over its Android data harvesting practices
- Tata Steel gets NCLT approval for Bhusan Steel resolution plan
- Saudi Arabia announces Thursday start for Ramadan
- Arsenal hold talks with Jean Seri's agents ahead of potential deal
- Moto G6 and G6 Play to launch in India soon
- Is this where Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja will live after marriage?