With the media locked in a revolving door of will-he-won't-he surrounding Meghan and Samantha's father Thomas and his attendance at Saturday's royal wedding, the latter has been doing the rounds of TV talk shows to give rolling updates and explain her role in Mr Markle's freaky decision to stage photographs with a paparazzi photographer.
"That may be, of course, why you are not invited to the wedding".
Let us know what fact surprised you the most!
But today, Samantha accused the media of "twisting" and "skewing" anything she has said about her half-sister - who she has not spoken to since 2015 - in an interview with GMB.
She answered: 'I think anyone who understands the English language and looks at what I've said verbatim will realise that I've said lovely things about her, but if there was a behaviour or a situation that I questioned, I think I was honest and fair about targeting the situation or behaviour and not her'.
Enter Piers Morgan, who interviewed the sister about the mishap.
"My father has really suffered at the hands of the media".
He said: "You say this is all the media's fault, because the media has been treating him in shabby way, viewers will look at the way you've treated you sister Meghan and think that you treated her in a shabby way".
Host Piers Morgan wasn't buying her story though and went on the offensive against Samantha.
"There's no bigger media vulture than you. you've been trashing her for years you little vulture".
He continued, reminding Markle that she had publicly called her sister names in the press, courting the attention.
Whose had one conversation with her in 10 years and has been popping up on the world's airways making a lot of money for herself and is now doing a book called 'The Diary of Princess-Pushy's Sister.' You've called her narcissistic, selfish.
Samantha Markle alleged that Morgan's statements were untrue and pulled from "tabloids" (many were on Markle's Twitter page before she changed her settings to private after backlash from other Twitter users).
"The royal family would be appalled by what she's done to her own family."
- White House Searches West Wing for Unauthorized Phones
- Stock with Surprising Moves in Wall Street: MBIA Inc (MBI)
- Global Kitchen Ventilation Systems Market by Top Manufacturers/Players and Forecast 2018
- Unusual Volume Spikes For: Constellation Brands Inc. (STZ)
- Houston Rep. Al Green rips Nancy Pelosi after impeachment comments in Dallas
- Guajardo says NAFTA deal unlikely by Thursday
- 'Zombieland 2' Might Arrive Next Year Complete with Its Original Cast
- Homeless in Seattle to get help from city 'Amazon tax'
- Project Runway Is Coming Back Home to Bravo
- 'Google One' to help users with low-priced data storage in Cloud