Hollywood's favourite dancer, John Travolta, who rose to fame with the 1977 flick blockbuster Saturday Night Fever for his moves and grooves in the film, on Tuesday made his Instagram debut after he was convinced by his 18-year-old daughter Ella and 7-year-old son Ben to have an active presence on social media starting with Instagram.
Travolta jigged around in his tuxedo during a rendition of 50 Cent's hit Just A Lil Bit at a party to celebrate his receipt of the inaugural Variety Cinema Icon Award. A number of online users and publications have joked about his onstage appearance, saying he showed off "awkward" "dad moves".
The first video put up by John and Kelly was a thank you note to their daughter crediting her for their social media presence.
Travolta was at the festival for the premiere of his film "Gotti" in which he plays mobster John Gotti.
Jeremy Bettis, an executive at 50 Cent's G-Unit record label, posted the video of Travolta enjoying himself alongside the rapper, which was then followed by 50 himself posting a clip to his Twitter account with the caption: "Me and John Travolta partying - I swear I only came out here because of him".
The Cannes Film Festival premiere of Solo: A Star Wars Story was a family affair for the Travoltas!
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic NOT Named in Final Lineup
- Netgear Releasing Arlo Security Light
- 'The Voice' Recap: Find Out The Final 4 Artists America Saved
- "Jai Hind" replaces "Yes, ma'am" or "Yes, Sir" in MP
- In Cannes, Spike Lee lambasts Trump over Charlottesville
- Article 35A comes in the way of J&K non-permanent residents appearing…
- SC rejects Karnataka's plea to adjourn hearing in Cauvery water sharing
- Top Novartis Executive Retires Over $1.2 Million Payment To Michael Cohen
- MSCI unveils 234 Chinese stocks for key index
- Chinese OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T Get Updated To Android 8.1 Oreo