Google News presents stories so that you don't have to search for more information. The new Google News app has a ton of new features, and the improved algorithm of the app allows users to get access to more relevant content more easily.
The app, which replaces Google Play Newsstand, has a clean and easy to navigate layout. It works as you'd imagine, letting you mark out preferred topics, news sources and locations to filter your reads. "Headline" follows next and is apparently a good mix of everything and further divides everything into sections such as Business, Technology, Entertainment, and more. Selecting a story means the user is greeted with a range of stories, videos and other content as well as a useful timeline of events.
Lastly, there's Newsstand, this is a section where a user can subscribe to other media publications on a monthly or yearly based subscription.
Your briefing - It can be almost impossible to keep up with every story you care about.
Full coverage - Understand the full context on any story with just a tap.
Finally, under Newsstand, you'll find content sorted by source or topic.
Stories, for you - Keep up with what's happening on the topics you care about, whether that's travel, politics, sports, tech, or fashion. The new AI-powered Google News app that was featured last week at the Google I/O conference is now available for iOS.
Some people might be surprised to find out that the older app is no longer available on their devices but should be glad to know that the revamped app took its place after the update. Will it replace Apple News for you? The process of subscribing will use a user's Google account, and the payment information they already have on file.
- 'Black Panther' Star Chadwick Boseman Gives "Wakanda Forever" Salute At Howard Graduation
- Nationalise the railways: East Coast train line entering public control
- Goldman-backed startup to launch dollar-based token
- Tencent blows past estimates as WeChat, games drive growth
- Google Chrome team rolls back the update that muted many web games
- Top Novartis Executive Retires Over $1.2 Million Payment To Michael Cohen
- Body clock disruption linked to depression
- Netgear Releasing Arlo Security Light
- MPs slam Carillion bosses for 'recklessness and greed'
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HTZ) Buckles Under The Trend Lines