Steve Granitz/WireImageFrances Bean Cobain's divorce has been settled, TMZ reports.
Silva had previously claimed that Cobain's Martin D-18E from the famed performance was gifted to him by Bean as a wedding present.
Silva maintained Frances gave him the instrument as a wedding gift, but she insisted the 1959 Martin D-18E her dad strummed during Nirvana's MTV Unplugged set rightfully belonged to her.
Frances Bean Cobain and her ex-husband, Isaiah Silva.
TMZ reports that the couple reached a property settlement six months after their divorce was finalized in November of previous year. They were married for less than two years. Silva is also reportedly responsible for his own legal bills, and Frances gets to keep the house they bought.
While Frances has lost the instrument, she had some success in that she doesn't have to pay spousal support, with Isaiah, 32, originally seeking $25,000 a month.
Meanwhile, Frances opened up to E! about her father at the Daily Front Row Fashion Awards at the Beverly Hills Hotel's Crystal Ballroom earlier this month.
This article has been edited and republished from The Sun with permission.
- LeBron James Held To One Of His Worst Playoff Games Ever
- Slavisa Jokanovic has a special word for Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon
- A2 shares dive on disappointing guidance
- Ascena Retail Group Inc (NASDAQ:ASNA) Institutional Investor Positioning Change
- Chile: Students Endorse BDS amid Israel's Massacre in Gaza
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to $118.00 at Evercore ISI
- Reds will mount title challenge: Pep
- Federal Appeals Court Will Soon Rule On Decision To End DACA
- Manchester City keen on signing Jorginho from Napoli
- Iran's talks with European countries to save the nuclear deal