Codemasters, the developer of this title, releases a new iteration of the game nearly every year which is why it was not surprising to hear that there's going to be a Formula 1 2018 title as well. The addition of these tracks follows the return of the French and German Grands Prix to the real-life Formula 1 calendar, from which Malaysia was dropped this year. The game, which aims to keep giving fans the most realistic F1 experience they can get, will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox, and PC.
"Over the past few years we have engaged heavily with our fan-base to understand what is important to them and we can not wait to unveil more details on features we know our fans will love", said Paul Jeal, the director of the F1 franchise. The game will also include all of the official teams, drivers and circuits from the current 2018 season. However, we do know that F1 2018 will feature an even deeper career mode that builds upon last year's stellar offering. "Over the past few years we have engaged heavily with our fan-base to understand what is important to them and we can not wait to unveil more details on features we know our fans will love".
The press release highlighted the game will have "more classic cars" but no more details have been announced yet.
The F1 2018 release date is similar to the release date of many other sports games franchises that have yearly releases, adjusting their gameplay and graphics to the latest standards and the newest information, along with adding in the newest cars.
- Analysts Are Gushing Over Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WTW), MPLX LP (MPLX)
- Earnings Clues on 3M Company (MMM), Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Analyst's Predictions
- Deadpool 2's most shocking post-credits scene was cut
- Stock with Surprising Moves in Wall Street: MBIA Inc (MBI)
- Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI) Declares Dividend Increase - $0.20 Per Share
- Malaysian regulator denies pressuring AirAsia to cancel flights
- Canadian Home Sales Hit Five-Year Low on Tougher Mortgage Rules
- European Court Rules Russia Unlawfully Refused To Issue Passport To Navalny
- Third Point Reinsurance (TPRE) Downgraded to C at TheStreet
- Crown Castle International (CCI) Getting Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Study Finds